Human Resources Business PartnerApply Now Department Human Resources Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30; occasionally may need to work other hours to meet client needs Job ID 20544
Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital located in Milford, Mass. and serves patients from more than 20 towns in Central Massachusetts. The 149-bed medical center is a nonprofit, acute-care facility, where more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians are committed to providing exceptional healthcare services to our community with dignity, compassion and respect.
Statement of Purpose:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a consultant and coach to both employees and managers within assigned client groups. The HRBP will work to develop and implement organizational and strategic people plans to support our culture and growth, foster positive work relationships, promote a high level of employee engagement, and increase productivity and retention.
The HRBP will be an employee or manager’s primary point of contact for areas such as:
• employee relations and concerns
• performance management
• career development
• reward and recognition
• training and development
• policy interpretation
• change management
The HRBP will also partner with and involve other areas in Human Resources (Recruiting, Leave Management, Benefits, Compensation and HR Systems) to ensure that we are providing excellent customer service to our employees and managers, and that broad-based HR initiatives are implemented consistently and effectively across the entire healthcare system.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
Certification/License: PHR or SPHR or other HR certification is strongly preferred.
Experience and skills:
• 2- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably as a Human Resources Business Partner; HR Generalist or Labor Relations Specialist; experience in healthcare or related field preferred
• Knowledge and ability to deliver results in a number of Human Resources disciplines, including employee relations, management development, and organizational effectiveness. Working knowledge of other HR disciplines such as talent management and acquisition, compensation and benefits is also desirable.
R• Excellent coaching, counseling, conflict resolution and presentation skills
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of HR principles, practices and theories, technology, and laws
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships
• Must be technology savvy with a strong knowledge of working with Microsoft Office