Thank you for visiting our career site! We have recently made some upgrades to our site to improve your experience. If you have applied prior to November 29th, 2016 then you will have some additional items to complete for your account registration. Please use the same user name and password that you used when creating your account before. The system will prompt you to the next steps to complete your registration for our upgraded system. If you have not applied in the last 6 months, you will need to create a new registration.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Milford Regional Medical Center!
In order to ensure your application process goes smoothly, we thought the following tips and instructions might be helpful…
- Make sure you have all pop-up blockers turned off to prevent any issues when applying.
- When creating your profile, take special note of your login name and password. You will need them if you want to make changes to your information in the future.
- Review all job qualifications before you submit your application. It’s important to know that your application will not be forwarded to the interviewing manager if you do not meet the minimum qualifications for the job, or your answers to pre-qualification questions are not accurate.
- Don’t forget to attach a current resume. Your application may be delayed without it. (Hospital and MRPG (formerly TCMA) employees MUST forward a current resume for all RN, Allied Health, IT & Business transfers for new/changed positions or second job requests.)
Want to see the status of your application?
You can review the status of your application by simply going back into the "My Profile" tab and then selecting "Applications" from the dropdown. Please do not contact us directly.
Human Resources Department
Working at Milford Regional
Working at Milford Regional Medical Center
Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital, with 145 beds, providing acute-care serving a region of 20-plus towns. With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient care in a warm and caring environment. Many hold teaching appointments at New England’s finest medical schools preparing the doctors of tomorrow. We are conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 16 and 140, near downtown Milford, MA.
Working at Milford Regional Physician Group
Milford Regional Physician Group was established in 1992 as Tri-County Medical Associates. We are a large, non-profit, multi-specialty group practice that offers a variety of outpatient primary care and specialty offices throughout the MetroWest and Blackstone Valley Region. Our practices have workflows in place to ensure excellent access, regular monitoring of necessary health screenings, and strong patient care. As an employee of Milford Regional Physician Group you will enjoy the same great benefits of a large healthcare system, with the small office feel of our dedicated practices.
As an employee of Milford Regional Healthcare’s System
You will enjoy competitive pay, a fantastic benefit package (based on scheduled hours) with offerings that include health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, accident and critical illness benefits, 403(b) retirement plan, earned time, free parking and much more! If you are interested in an open position, please respond as directed through the listing you are interested in.
The Life of a Patient Safety Assistant
- Medical Assistant - MRPG Hopedale, Massachusetts
- Medical Assistant - MRPG Medway, Massachusetts
- Medical Assistant - MRPG Milford, Massachusetts
- CNA - Fifth Floor Med Surg - Sign On Bonus / Employee Referral Bonus Milford, Massachusetts