Family Medicine Physician- Outpatient - Milford Regional Physician GroupApply Now Department MRPG- Blackstone Valley Family Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours Monday 7:15am-6pm, Tues 12-6p, Wed 7:15-1:15p, Thurs 11a-8p, Fri 7:15a-5p
Milford Regional Physician Group, formerly Tri-County Medical Associates, is a large, multi-specialty, physician group practice with an emphasis on primary care. We offer a variety of out-patient primary care and specialty offices located throughout Bellingham, Franklin, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Upton and Northbridge, with our corporate headquarters located in Milford, Massachusetts.
We are an affiliate of the Milford Regional Medical Center and together form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. Our mission is to provide comprehensive healthcare services to all individuals in our community with dignity, compassion and respect.
As a member of the Milford Regional Physician Group team, each employee is valued for playing a key role in providing quality healthcare for our patients. As a result, we are always looking for skilled, dedicated, and hard-working individuals to join our growing team!
Family Medicine Physician for Milford Regional Physician Group's Blackstone Valley Family Physicians practice
Come join one of the largest physician practice groups in the MetroWest and Blackstone Valley Region!
- 35 Physician Sites including Adult Primary Care, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric & Adolescent Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Rheumatology, OB/GYN, Lung, Allergy & Sleep, Sleep Center, Endocrinology, ENT, Urology
- 3 Urgent Care offices with online scheduling capabilities and full access to EMR
- Locations in Bellingham, Franklin, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Mendon, Medway, Milford, and Northbridge
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Our region offers proximity to Boston, Worcester, and Providence with great access to I-495 and the Mass Pike
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition at 4 sites, other sites in process
- Top Regional Service Organization (RSO) within Partners Community Physician Organization (PCPO) for quality performance, 2010-2016
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2016
- Named one of the best performing groups in the US according to Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and the #1 group in quality 3 years in a row
- Wicked Local Reader’s Choice Award for Regional Favorite, 2015 & 2016
- NextGen Practice Management & GE Centricity EMR transitioning to Epic in 2017, Meditech, Patient Portal, and Kronos Workforce
- Competitive salary, excellent benefit package & performance bonus
- CME allowance and 3 CME days per year
- Dedicated clinical support staff including medical assistants, registration secretaries, population health coordinators, and social workers
- Dedicated Hospitalist group at Milford Regional Medical Center
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Authorized to work in the United States
*Advanced Practice Providers will also be considered for opportunities.
*If we do not have a position in your area of expertise, please email your resume for future consideration.We are always looking for skilled, dedicated, and hard-working individuals to join our growing team!
*No agency recruiters please