PR/Community Benefits ManagerApply Now Department Marketing Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours 40hrs./days, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Statement of Purpose:
This individual oversees all phases of our community benefits program as well as our community education offerings and lectures. He/she is also the contact for media and assists in writing projects. Community requests for hospital and/or staff involvement in outside events, hospital tours and general information are in this individual’s pervue as well.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field required.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in news/feature/creative writing
- Demonstrated writing skills, must present samples
- Proven multi-task, organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, ideally Word and Excel