Human Resources Business PartnerApply Now Department Human Resources Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours 40 hours (M-F)
Statement of Purpose:The Human Resources Business Partner serves as a consultant, working closely with a group of managers and employees to develop and implement organizational and strategic people plans to support our culture and growth, foster positive work relationships, promote a high level of employee engagement, and increase productivity and retention. The HRBP will provide coaching and support regarding performance management, sourcing and recruitment, career development, reward and recognition, job and employee data changes, training and development, on-boarding, policy interpretation, leave management, communication, and change management. The HRBP will work closely with others in Human Resources to ensure that we are providing excellent customer service to our managers and employees, and that broad-based HR initiatives are implemented consistently and effectively across the entire healthcare system.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
Certification / License:
PHR or SPHR or other HR certification strongly preferred.
Experience and skills:
- 2- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably as a Human Resources Business Partner; experience in healthcare or related field preferred
- Knowledge in a number of Human Resources disciplines, including talent management and acquisition, organizational effectiveness, management development, and employee relations
- Excellent coaching and counseling skills
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of HR principles, practices and theories, technology, and laws
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships
- Must be technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Labor Relations experience preferred