Experienced Primary Care Nurse PractitionerApply Now Department MRPG- Administration Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours TBD with selected candidate Job ID 19507
EXPERIENCED PRIMARY CARE NURSE PRACTITIONERS
MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP, part of the Milford Regional Health Care System, is seeking Experienced Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our dedicated community of providers. With over 200 physicians and advanced practitioners, we make up the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region. We have a mix of newer providers and those who have been with our group for many years, and the collaboration between them results in creative approaches to patient care and practice management. Our providers are stakeholders in the Group who have the opportunity to influence decisions. That along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain our great group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Milford Regional Physician Group is a member of the Partners Community Physician Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our local system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute put us at the forefront of cutting edge innovation in healthcare. In addition to being located within a 10-mile radius of Milford Regional Medical Center, our practices are ideally situated less than 45 minutes from Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. This central location offers something for everyone to enjoy from museums and concert arenas to wonderful restaurants and up-and-coming breweries - and for sports fans, New Englanders get to call the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins their home teams.
We are seeking a full or part-time Experienced Nurse Practitioners to join our group our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine offices. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in an outpatient capacity. Preference will be given to candidates who have held their own panel previously.
Come grow with us and have the option to have your own panel of patients. Outstanding professional support is provided by experienced practitioners on our team. Our aim is to have our providers spend the majority of their workday with their patients. To accomplish this goal, we have resources in place to support them, including scribes for documentation, dedicated office-based support staff, and nurse case managers, social workers and behavioral health support specialists to help manage the highest risk patients. In addition, our providers are supported by a strong leadership team made up of Clinical Leaders, Operations, IT, HR, and more!
- Competitive salaries plus and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous paid time off
- 403(b) retirement with company match
- CME allowance with rollover, and paid time off for CME attendance
- Employment qualifies for government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Professional support from a large team of experienced providers and specialists
- Dedicated medical assistants
- Team-based approach to managing high risk patients with support of nurses, social workers, behavioral health support specialists and population health coordinators
- EPIC EMR
- Our hospital system has affiliations with Dana Farber Cancer Institute, UMass, and Brigham and Women’s hospitals
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- High performance rates on clinical quality measures
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center, we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. We have more than 40 practices located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts, and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. Our home hospital is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state. We are honored to have been recognized for our exceptional quality of care many times, including those mentioned below.
- Our primary care offices have received NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition.
- Named to Harvard Pilgrim Honor Roll every year since its inception
- Received high ratings on the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) annual patient experience survey, with 93% of adult patients and 98% of pediatric patients reporting that they would be willing to recommend their MRPG physician to family and friends.
- A number of practices and physicians have earned Gatehouse Media Reader’s Choice awards each year with recognition as a Regional Favorite.
- Our President was recognized by Boston Magazine as one of Boston’s Top Doctors in 2019, and was one of only 22 Family Practitioners named to the 2019 list.
- Milford Regional Medical Center was awarded an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Awards nine times in a row from fall 2018 through present. This national distinction recognizes the Medical Center’s achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safer health care.