Check Your Application StatusClick Here Current Employees Click Here
Medical Assistant - MRPGApply Now Department MRPG- Franklin Pediatric & Adolescent Care Schedule Part-time benefits Shift Days Hours Monday 8am-5pm, Tuesday 8am-7:30pm, Friday 8am-5pm Job ID 19535
Find more at Milford Regional. As a valued member of the Milford Regional Physician Group team, you will play a key role in providing quality healthcare to our patients throughout the community every day with dignity, compassion and respect. We offer a warm, caring work environment with excellent work-life balance.
Position: Medical Assistant
Job Description:Supports the day-to-day clinical activities of MRPG's outpatient physician offices. MRPG's medical assistants support a provider by setting up patient exam rooms with supplies necessary for the patients visit and assisting the provider with various clinical responsibilities including rooming patients, providing point of care testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, strong computer skills and demonstrated customer service skills are all required.
- Medical Assisting Certification and/or Registration is needed by time of hire; Registration must meet Meaningful Use requirements. If you do not have your RMA or CMA, our team is happy to walk you through the simple process of obtaining this credential.
- Prior Medical Assisting experience is strongly preferred.
- Preferred skills: Phlebotomy, vaccinations/injections
Location:Franklin Pediatrics & Adolescent Care
Job Type: Part Time, 28 hours per week, Non-exempt
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Savings
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer paid life insurance
*Please note that all employees of Milford Regional are required to comply with COVID and Flu vaccine mandates.